Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, the LEGAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEB informs you that the personal data provided through the registration forms will be incorporated into a file for automated processing, in order to provide and offer our products, services and promotions, thus granting express consent for the receipt of commercial communications electronically in the strict terms set forth in these legal conditions.
The data collected is stored under confidentiality and legally established security measures, not being transferred or shared with companies or entities outside the legal person responsible for the website abogados-solventatudeuda.com
We also wish to inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition through the following means:
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Written communication to the legal person in charge of the file LAS DIEZ ALAS SL: C / Alhóndiga nº 6, 4º F (18001 – Granada)
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and concordant sector legislation, the following legal aspects are reported:
Legal person in charge of the web: LAS DIEZ ALAS SL
Contact Address: C / Alhóndiga nº 6, 4º F (18001 – Granada)
Contact E-mail: email@example.com Contact
Phone: 958 09 71 29
Tax Information: CIF B -18758102
- We reserve the right to modify, without prior notice, the information contained in our website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
- We promise through this medium not to make misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website, produced as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and / or updating of the website, will not be considered as misleading advertising. information contained in these sections. As a consequence of the provisions of this section, we undertake to correct it as soon as we become aware of said errors.
- We undertake not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all information sent to our clients will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and company, as well as the performance of information, training and other activities of its own. of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- We are not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur when accessing the website and / or using the information contained therein.
- We will not be responsible for the damages produced or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs it incorporates. The links (Links) and hypertext that allow, through the website, the user to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under our control; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
- We are not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being the property of said entity, appear on the website. Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from ours.
- We are not responsible for viruses originating from a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (for example, word processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
- Ultimately, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links (links) and hypertext included in the website.